Tax and Accounting Services
The tax season is quickly approaching. So, this year filers and providers are faced with many challenges. Therefore, this is not the year to put things off. So, file your federal tax return early and electronically. Because, filing early shortens the process by weeks. But, remember certain investments generate corrected 1099’s. So, filers with corrected 1099’s must wait to file.
The IRS remains overwhelmed from last year. So, this delay could likely delay 2022 returns. Again, filing electronically is much faster than filing by mail. So, if you’ve never filed electronically, now is the time to do it.
At T.L. Morson and Associates, our staff is prepared for the upcoming tax season. So, filing all returns has never been easier. Also, our Stay Safe Return allows for contactless filing. Because your safety is important to us. Our Stay Safe Policy also applies to Estate Planning Services.
So, prepare you checklist early. If you do not have a checklist, please click the link below. Because a well prepared checklist saves time and money.
Individual Accounting Services
- Free tax consultation
- Professional tax return preparation
- Federal, Multi–State and local taxes
- Quarterly estimated tax preparation
- Free e-filing of federal, state and local tax returns
- Amendment of prior year’s tax returns
- Earned Income Credit
- Tax planning & consulting for individuals
- Gifting Strategies
- Charitable Remainder Trust
Small Business Accounting Services
- Business income tax return preparation
- Sole proprietor – Schedule C
- Limited liability company – LLC
- Partnerships – Form 1065
- S- Corporations – Form 1120S
- C- Corporations – Form 1120
- Personal Property Tax. PPT
- Michigan Business Tax – MBT return preparation
- Multi state business tax return preparation
- Multi state sales tax return preparation
- Estimated tax preparations
- Tax planning & consulting for Businesses
- Sales tax filing